Wednesday 4 January 2012

Jan.03 2012 - Downtown Top

[Jan 03 2012, 11:37 pm]



January 03, 2012

A asian top message me, asking to meet up at 7:30pm.

I started cleaning at 6:30pm and making sure i was clean all inside before going to his place. After finishing up in the shower, he message me with the full address. I put on a track pants and hoodies, then head to my car.

Once i've arrived, i rang his appartment buzzer, and the door openned up, and i enter towars the elevator. Once inside i started wondering what to expect. I got to the front of his door, and it opens up. I walked in and he lead me to his bedroom. He wasn't a tall guy, but fair build for a mature guy. After entering his bedroom, i was to remove all my clothes. He does the same. He order i climb on the bed and lay faced down.

He climbed on my back and sat on my back, with his thick cock slapped onto my back. I can feel it was a thick cock. He turned me around to have a look at it, it was surely a thick cock. i felt it with my hand and stroke it a bit. He slowly moved it closer to my mouth, it was so big, i was only able to just lick and suck the head of the cock, as my small mouth can't take anything that size.

After a short session of sucking, he had me roll on my back and he started running his hand to my hole. He applied some lube and slowly worked his finger in my hole. After fucking my hole with 2 fingers, he went crazy finger fucking me. More lube was applied and his finger was quickly replaced by a 6" dildo. He then started fucking my hole with the dildo. As he worked my hole with the dildo, i was moaning out load of job from the continuous fucking with the dildo.

As he worked it more, i hear he pulling on a condom on his monster cock. Moving it closer to my hole, i was waiting for the dildo to come out, to be replace by his cock. That did not happen, he moves forward and start pushing his cock in while the dildo is still inside. I felt my cunt getting ripped appart, as its stretching my hole wider than normal. Eventually he shoved it all in, both the dildo and his cock. Getting double fucked for the first time, it felt like he's ripping my cunt appart alright.

At the same time of the much pain, i didn't want it to stop, as he's rapping my hole. The joy feeling of getting rape. He started fucking me right away, before i event get to slowly adjust to the whole thing, he didn't stop and kept fucking my cunt. After what seems like eternity, he finally stopped and pull himself out and i can fell the dildo coming out. Just before i can relax, he has already started inserting the dildo back in, follow by his cock. He adjust me and flip me on my side for a new position. He fucked me on my side awhile. It was even more rapping to my cunt. After much adjustment, he rotated me on my back, with both my feet up on his chest now. This time he went on it faster, and i can feel he's about to cum, as he push harder and quicker. I feel his cum ozzing in the condom and cuming with a huge ejaculation.

As he squeeze the last drop out, he then slowly remove his cock, and shortly after that, the dildo came right out from all the lube inside. I then started wiping up, while he get ride of the fully filled condom with cum in the washroom. I lay there for a bit, and he join me just to rest a bit. After a short rest, i had to get dress and start heding back.

That's my first fuck of the year, 2012 - Hope you all enjoy it,
i try to have as much detail as i can remeber.


Hope more of this will come in the new year, please comments and suggestions as you like.

Eventually when lack of interest in reading, then i'll just not post it anymore.
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment