Sunday 29 January 2012

Jan.29 2012 - Second Meet

January 29, 2012

Name has been alter to protect the true identity.
*******************************************************

Michael message me asking if I was free today, I just said sure, I was home alone.
I quickly rush to the shower to make sure that I was still clean and ready while Michael started driving over.  Just when I was done, and head to the front door, it wasn't long before Michael arrived.

He entered and we quickly just went to my room.  After entering he removed his jacked and climbed on the bed, I followed up and lay right beside him.  He then quickly run his hand along my cunt through my short.  I lay there feeling every bit of it, getting me all aroused, I remove my short to feel his finger rubbing against my cunt open.

Michael wanted this to be a quick one, so he had me turned over and started rimming away at my hole, fucking with his tongue he try to get it wet and ready.  Soon I felt his finger inserting into my hole, pushing more lube into my hole, Michael continue to fuck me with his tongue to get it more relax. 
Then it was ready, Michael quickly shoved his cock into my hole, and pushing every inch of it in.  I can feel his large cock working its way inside my cunt.

There wasn't too much time for adjustment, Michael quickly started pounding away at my hole.  Michael must have been pretty horny all day, he was working my hole with his cock.  Feeling not loose enough he pulls out and try to stretch it more with his finger, i feel three of his finger working my hole now.  And just before I can get use to that adjustment, Michael quickly replaced it withs his large cock.
Shoving it deep in, in one move and he started to fuck my hole more quickly this time. 

It wasn't long, Michael let his load go.  It was a huge load, as it all came out.  Michael made sure that every drop was out, before he pulls out of my hole.  He quickly wipes himself up, and I allow wipe a bit, and then got dress.


thank for reading.
Please feel free to comment and suggest.

2 comments: