Sunday 29 January 2012

Jan.23 2012 - First Meet

January 23, 2012

Name has been alter to protect the true identity.
*******************************************************

We've spoke for awhile now and haven't actually meet up.  Michael was his name.  After long waited and browsing on my profile, we finally decided to meet.  I talked to Michael regarding meeting up for a coffee, and in my final confirmation before picking him up, he suggest to play around instead.

I head out to pick him up.

After I've picked Michael up, we drove straight back to my place.  I open the door and quickly lead him right to my room.  Without much waiting, we remove our jacket and climb into bed and lay beside each other.

Michael reach over and start touching my nice round ass.  Remembering from the photos, he can't wait to check out the cunt hole.  Without further wait, my short was quickly removed.  Exposing my naked cunt to Michael.  He run his finger around the cunt opening and hole.  Soon he flipped me over to my back and spread my leg apart.

He lower his mouth to my cunt and started licking it away, rimming hole and finally inserted his tongue as deep as he can into the hole. Fucking it with his tongue.  He continue at it more and working his tongue deeper and deeper into my hole.  He use his finger to insert it into the hole, and lick more on on the hole.  Trying to get more of his tongue inside my cunt.  Soon he tries with 2 finger, working to loosen up my cunt.  Before I know it, he felt it was ready and shoved is cock into my hole, and i felt it penetrating into my closed lipped cunt.  He started to move his hip and fucking at my hole, and pushing his large cock deeper and deeper into me, till the base of his cock was slapping against my cunt open.

I feel he's deep inside my cunt now, and he continue working away, as i run my hand down the side to feel his smooth body pounding hard behind me.

Shortly after he takes a break from the pounding and started fucking me with his finger.  Working away at my cunt, he used 2 fingers, and slowly increased to three, and then four.  I can feel all four of his finger are inside my cunt.  Michael feel so aroused by the scene, he try to push hard on his finger to get it deep in.  I can feel his knuckle hitting the opening of my cunt.  I feel is is about to shove his fist into my cunt, Michael works more and more to get it in, I feel very arouse and high from all of this, as he tries to shove it in, I was also eager, moving my cunt closer to him to let him move it deeper in.  I was starting to feel the stress from the large fist of his, and feeling it so full at the opening. 

Michael then try hard to push his fist in.  I feel so around, and just asked Michael to fuck me and unload his cum.  Michael was not far from that, he pulls out his hand, and slammed his cock back into my cunt, and not far from a few fucking motion at my hole, Michael let it all unload and released his cum.  We collapse like that for a bit, and just lay there close to each other for a short moment.

But checking the time, I better get Michael back, as I have an early start for work the next day.

We got dress and start heading out.

thank for reading.
Please feel free to comment and suggest.

3 comments:

  1. i will fuck you, weekday mornings
    hotlean

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sounds messy and hot!!

    ReplyDelete