Saturday 7 January 2012

Jan.07 2012 - Master Brent - Car ride

January 07, 2012
I decided to keep most of the conversation from TEXT SMS intack so that it can be close to the real.

Follow were the text exchange between me and Master Brent
Slave -
3:02pm Was driving home. Forgot to let you know that i went out with my short, T, Track pant on and jacket
Master -
Hot, underwear?
Slave -
3:07pm None, i was a bit scare that you might have me remove the short
Master -
3:09pm Wasn't sure if it was ok to give you instruction yet, i would have ;)
Slave -
3:09pm Ya it was fine
3:11pm Im home now, Will let you know again when I'm about to get into the car
Master -
3:20pm Let me know when it is quieter
Slave -
3:22pm I'll let you know when i start getting in my car, then you can decide what to do with my short.
Master -
3:24pm I won't make you do anything in front of family, yet.  But no underwear, and tie a shoelace around your cock, tight enough to make u hard
3:25pm Let me know when that is done
Slave -
4:59pm Will go to my room before getting into the car
Master -
5:01pm Okay, if you have time take a pic and send it to me, let me know when u leave
Slave -
5:08pm I don't have the sending file on my phone plan.
5:09pm But you want it tie, short, track pants on right?
Master -
5:09pm Yes, the pic just of your cock
Slave -
5:11pm I can take it and send you when i get home, but not send on my phone tho.
5:11pm Send you it on computer
Master -
5:12pm Okay, that's fine.  I might be out, but will check later
Slave -
5:13pm Ok, in room to do it now
Master -
5:13pm Nice, tight enough but not too tight otherwise you might hurt yourself
Slave -
5:14pm Yes Sir
5:17pm Took the pic, last chance now, before i head out.  Short, track and only no underwear

Master -
5:18pm Is your cock hard, leaking?
Slave -
5:18pm Yup it is
Master -
5:19pm Good Boy
Slave -
5:21pm Nice its rubbing in my short
Master -
5:22pm Hmm if I were there I would tear them right off
Slave -
5:22pm I can tear my short off and just keep the track if you want
Master -
5:23pm Yes
5:24pm Good then do it
Slave -
5:26pm Done short removed. In car now
Master -
5:33pm Let me know when u are there
Slave -
5:49pm Now my track is wet. Here now at parking
Master -
6:01pm If you are still in the car and alone, slowly jack yourself, but don't cum. Just get hard
Slave -
6:08pm Will stroke it
6:17pm Had to unbutton a few on my tear away track.  Getting hot down there. Just waiting in the parking.
Master -
6:23pm Fuck I wish I was there
Slave -
6:23pm Hehe, very wet
Master -
6:24pm Eat it
Slave -
6:24pm Ya licking away, no waste
6:28pm Ok don't have to drive anyone, i can drive home alone, I won't button up.
Master -
6:29pm Take the bottoms off
Slave -
6:30pm All of it?
Master -
6:31pm Yes ;)
Slave -
6:32pm Done
Master -
6:32pm Hows it feel?
Slave -
6:33pm Fresh
Master -
6:33pm Hard?
Slave -
6:34pm Yes, driving now
Master -
6:39pm Text when u r home


Hope you like the reading

Please feel free to comment or suggest



No comments:

Post a Comment